Support for Book Clubs
If your book club enjoys books that provoke a discussion about some of today's most pressing issues--religion, abortion, science, politics--while wrapped up in a fast-paced love story, then Living Proof is the pick for you. Here are some questions to get your club talking:
1. What is your opinion of the main character's choice to risk everything to save her own life?
2. How far would you go in such a situation?
3. Do you think the novel's villain is actually evil, or just misguided?
4. Could you picture this world existing in the near-future? Why or why not?
5. What is the theme? Do you agree with it?
6. Are your opinions on the controversial topics in the book the same or different after reading it?
7. Were you satisfied with the way the book ends?
8. Did your opinions of the characters change as the book progressed?
9. Who did you sympathize with the most and why?
10. Do you think religion and science can meet in the middle? Why or why not?
Kira is available to Skype or phone in to book club meetings!
Just get in touch using the form on the Contact page and she'll respond to your message shortly.